CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 06, 2007

First Day of School

Here are the pics from the first day of school. People keep asking me if I am sad about it, but I guess since I know I still have babies at home with me, I'm not. It's exciting to get to see him be so excited about it-he's getting to be a big boy. Every new step in life he takes is exciting-sorta like taking his first steps. When I went to drop he & Erika (cousin) off, they got out of the car, grabbed each other's hand, and walked in together-it was perfect!

Here are some pics from this morning.
He refused to smile for the camera
Luke and Erika-ready to go
Of course Emma Grace needed her picture taken too!

1 comments:

melissalee said...

I can't believe it's his first day of school! It makes me sad just because I miss them so much! There's not a day that goes by that I don't think of those beautiful little faces!! I hope I can come visit soon!