CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 08, 2007

8 more days?!?!?!?!




Okay, had a doctor's appt today and I am 3-4 cm dialated, still 80% effaced, and measuring at 40 weeks, which means that the baby will be, from the doctor's prediction, 8-8.5 lbs, and she is long. SOOOOOOO, any day now, and the doctor cancelled my next thursday appt, since it really wouldn't matter what happens next thursday, I will be induced Friday regardless (unless I go into labor before then) which at this point is pretty likely.

Here is a picture of my hugely hideous belly today, for those of you not married or no children-pretty good birth control looking at all these stretch marks! ha

Also, a fabulous pic of Emma Grace with her freshly brushed teeth she loves to show off:)

3 comments:

Joy said...

We're praying for you and a smooth delivery for baby Lauren tomorrow! Blessings to you all, and we can't wait to see pictures!
Love,
Seth, Joy, and Oliver

Sarah. said...

Yay for inductions! Isn't it great to be able to plan for something like that? Tim and I will be thinking and praying as well. Congrats on being almost done with pregnancy #3!! Give Lauren lots of love from us!

luv,
Sarah and Tim

leah said...

YEAH!!!! congrats on Lauren finally coming!! I know you are probably soooo ready! Cant wait to see some pics!