CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Baby Lauren's Here!






Well, she's here!

Friday afternoon, Lauren Elizabeth Weems made her way into this world.

She was 7 lbs, 3 oz & 20.5 inches long. She had a very pink/olive complexion from the get-go. She is a fiesty eater & great pooper. Other than that she sleeps. She has the hairline of a 50 yearold man, let's just say she'll be wearing some bows till that changes. Here are some pics of her, I will post more as we take them.

2 comments:

melissalee said...

She is so beautiful!!! In the bottom picture of her I think she looks like Luke! I'm glad everyone is doing great. It's been rough without all of you at church. Hopefully I will make it. Don't forget about me when you come for Hamilton Idol!

leah said...

What a cutie!!! Congrats!!! You look so good in that picture, not like you just gave birth!!! By the way, I love the picture of Luke and with the finger almost up the nose!!!