CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

okay, I KNOW it's been forever!!! Just gimme a minute!!

Okay-we are finally settled enough that I have found my camera cords to download pictures.
We are LOVING the new house. I have been working non-stop since we moved in-changing rooms around, painting things outside, changing the deck, unpacking, doing crafty type things...etc.
The kids are loving the house too. They got all their old toys out of storage, which they were pumped about, as well as getting new beds (well, Luke got his old bed back) But Emma Grace and Lauren both got new beds. Emma Grace moved out of the crib into a full-sized bed, which she and Lauren will share when Lauren gets bigger. And Baby Lauren moved out of the bassinet (which she was WAY too big for), into her big girl crib-and all these changes without a hitch. Everybody slept thru the night right away, and have ever since. Praise God!!!
Emma Grace has also made a huge leap into big-girldom...She is officially, all the way, potty trained!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!wOOOHoooo!!! Now we're down to just 1 in diapers-mucho bettero!
We now have cruddy internet service, so please be patient as I figure it out, returning e-mails later than normal, not uploading as many pictures, etc...
I have not taken any new pictures of the house yet, but I will Friday night-when I plan on having EVERYTHING finished(except the deck, which I have to wait several months to paint because the wood is treated and I have to wait for it to dry out or the paint will peel).So I will post new house pics after that.
Okay-so for some reason I cannot upload pictures-but I will keep trying, but I am gonna post this for now.

0 comments: