CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Ear piercings, smiles & mosquito bites

Here are a few new pics from today. Yesterday Mommy & the kids went to the Galleria with one of Mommy's old college friends & her 3 kids, it was actually a fun experience. While we were there we went to a little shop for girls called "Libby Lu's, and got Emma Grace's ears pierced. She cried for about 15 seconds, bu

t then with the promise of an ice cream cone, she was fine. Luke got a mosquito bite on the back of his ear last night at Daddy's softball game, so he looks like 1/2 of a dumbo today-funny.

Baby Lauren has really gotten into smiling the past few days, finally caught some on camera

See my pretty ears

.

My ear is huge, I don't care:)

Big smiles for Mommy

See how big I am

2 comments:

melissalee said...

I LOVE Emma Grace's ears!!! She's such a big girl! Poor Luke with his one big ear but he looks happy! I have seriously got to come soon Lauren is getting so big!! Those smiles are so precious!

mimi said...

isn't is an amazing coincidence that i have the most beautiful grandkids in the U.S. of A.? i am glad emma grace now has jewelry like a real girl (as it should be) lukie weems is my favorite boy ever (since unca ty-ty) thanks mommy