CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Our busy weekend:)

Well, this past weekend Mommy & the kids ventured back to visit our friends in Hamilton. We got there Saturday afternoon and stayed til Sunday night. We stayed with our beloved Grammy & PopPop, who treated us like we were their children while we lived there, we miss them:(



We got to go play with our friends the Serena's, who have a 3 year old son Bryson-who is Lukey's bestest friend. Bryson's mommy Marla is one of Mommy's very good friends.


Sunday night was an event called "Hamilton Idol". Much like American Idol, featuring a Randy, Paula & Simon. However-the talent leaves something to be desired. It is all parody and lipsyncing (spelling?). This year I chose to portray Michael Jackson and perform "Billie Jean"-dancing & all. Hideous-yes, Hilarious-yes. As great as I was, the winner was even better. She dressed up in full outfit as Dolly Parton, and actually sang 9 to 5. It was hilarious. Shout out to Rebekah Wiginton-You deserved it!


Here are some pics of the weekend



Luke and Bryson on the tractor




Sexy-yes?


You have to click to enlarge to fully appreciate this one


My wig kept falling off while dancing


Pop Pop & Emma Grace in the pool




Luke jumping in the pool


Grammy holding Baby Lauren

1 comments:

melissalee said...

You have to be the best looking Micheal Jackson ever! I'm sure it was funny. I'm glad I got to see you guys even if it was just for a little while. I still haven't got to hold baby Lauren!! I hope the kids liked there toys. Talk to you soon! I miss you guys.