CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The camera is fixed!!

Okay-so I fixed the camera-I think.
I am going to start posting pictures-and take some more when I get home tonight and put them up later tonight.

Here is a picture of us (sans Baby Lauren) at the circus in February.

Here is Emma Grace waiting to Jump Rope with the acrobats. While the guy was holding her and jumping rope, guys were flipping all around her, with thousands of people watching-cool.
Mid Jumping

More Circus-fun with Daddy

Luke man really liked it when they put the 7 motorcycles in the "cage of death" and drove them around-he said he wanted to do that when he grew up!



Christmas morning.
Luke mad at me for making them stop playing with their Christmas toys and take a dad-gum picture-what a meanie!

The first snow in the new house!

Cheese!!!!!

I think Daddy had as much fun as the kids!

What? I'm not gonna throw it at you

(of course as soon as I took the picture-he did)

1 comments:

Andy said...

you look great. glad you got some pics posted. love the christmas one of the kids there luke is dad-gum upset but really lauren's smile is great. their jammies are cute too.