CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 14, 2008

Sheesh Louise!!!!!!!!!!

Okay-I know I am in the doghouse for not having posted in -almost literally-forever.
But to my defense-our digital camera has been broken and I haven't been able to upload pictures. Hopefully I will be able to get a new camera this weekend. I am going to look anyway.
A little update on what we've been doing the past 4 months.
Lauren will turn 1 this Sunday-the year has flown by. She is walking now, and only takes a bottle at night. She is normal size-but looks younger than she is. People are always suprised when I tell them she is almost 1. But it does make it look cute when you see her walking around-like a little tiny doll baby.
Emma Grace is doing good. She is still the dominant child. But she is everybody's favorite. She is so affectionate, which also translates to passionate, which is not always a good thing:) She is learning how to write her name, as she wants to do everything her big brother does. She is very smart, and loves playing outside.
Luke is still a great big brother. He is big enough now that he helps with Baby Lauren. He really likes doing "manly" things with his Daddy. He really likes school, and loves writing his letters. He is still obsessed with Power Rangers and Transformers. It's pretty cute seeing him do his power ranger moves in front of the tv-very intimidating!
Steven is still doing good. He is still working at the Church Communications company . He is the Sr. High/College Director, as well as the Evangelism/Outreach Director at our church right now. It's a lot on his plate-but he really enjoys that kinda stuff.
I am still the Children's Director at church-and I still love it. Right now is an exciting time in our church's life-there are a lot of things happening-and good things! Our church is Cedar Grove, the church where Steven's Parents have gone for the last 15 years, where Steven did his Youth Internship, and the Church where we got married. We love it!
Well, as SOON as I get a new camera I will post new pictures.

4 comments:

Joy said...

Yay for a new post!!! Even without the pictures, it's great to hear what you all have been up to. I can't believe Lauren is almost 1! Glad you all are doing well.

Joy

leah said...

FINALLY!!! :)

Andy said...

good to hear how you guys have been.

melissalee said...

I'm so glad yall are all doing so good! I can't believe Lauren is already one, i've only seen her once :( I seriously cried when I read all of this I've missed so much! Well hopefully I will get to see everyone soon! Can't wait!!